All about the Starship Launch.
Just talking about the experience I posted a blog about today. No tags for this one.
As usual we have misinformation so here are some corrections / clarifications:
- I don’t think “chase vehicle” is the correct term for the jet that was circling overhead but I don’t know what it should be.
- Population of Houston Texas is 2.288 Million as of 2021.
- Info about Chinese man arrested: article.
- Boca Chica was not destroyed by hurricane, here’s an article about what really happened.
- Starship has 33 not 32 raptor engines. Check out the beast here.
- SpaceX wants to go to the moon. They have a joint project with NASA and in fact are causing delays. Read more here.
- I just tried to find the newest Musk deep fake to con people out of crypto. No luck.